www.flickr.com
items in FHFteam on Etsy More in FHFteam on Etsy pool

Thursday 14 June 2012

Meet the team part 6

Sweet like chocolate! Part 6 of my meet the team series of blog posts has a decadent feel.
 First up is
Ingrid of Brunties Beads

Set of 10 Handmade Lampwork Chocolate Beads

These cute beads literally make my mouth water. I am a big fan of Ingrid's quirky style and adorable penguin and kitty critter beads.

Gay of GaysieMay

Sweet like Chocolate - one of a kind handmade lampwork brooch

I've chosen to show you one of Gay's awesome Brooches. these are so beautiful and the colour and form of this one in particular floats my boat. Gay winner of Beads and beyond magazine Jewellery maker of the year lampwork category 2012, congrats once again Gay x


Lampwork cupcake keychain

Marg is based in leafy Leicester in the heart of England. In her Etsy shop you will find some lovely vessel shaped pendant beads, pretty cabs, big hole beads and buttons and ring tops too.

I hope you enjoyed this quick introduction, click the pics to go to Etsy and see more from each of our teamies and also don't forget to stop by and check out our June Giveaway blog post.

No comments: