www.flickr.com
items in FHFteam on Etsy More in FHFteam on Etsy pool

Monday 18 June 2012

Meet the team part 8

Today I want to show you some stunning lampwork beads created by  FHFteam members that caught my eye today..........

Rita of Avalon Designs

Handmade Lampwork Goddess Yemaya

Rita lives in market town in Somerset and has been working with glass and creating her beautiful ocean style focals for about 4 years now and has has been creating and selling her ceramic work for more than 20.  I have chosen this beautiful lady to show you today but you will also find toppers and jewellery in Rita's wonderful Etsy store.

Jane of Jane Hamill
Lampwork bead, "Sooleawa", art glass bead

This beautiful hand shaped organic focal bead is totally luscious. Jane describes her working style wonderfully in her Etsy profile -  Being spontaneous creatively is important to me. I rely heavily on my natural instinct and a piece is complete only when it feels "right". 

Sandy of flowerjasper

Jacobs Ladder, A silver core lampwork bead

I think this pretty BHB is absolutely gorgeous. Sandy writes - I love working with glass and I hope a little bit of me shines through ;-)

I hope you enjoyed this quick introduction, click the pics to go to Etsy and see more from each of our teamies and also don't forget to stop by and check out our June Giveaway blog post.

1 comment:

Pandanimal said...

I am really enjoying the "Meet the team" posts. I am very proud to be part of the Frit Happens Team.
Julia