www.flickr.com
items in FHFteam on Etsy More in FHFteam on Etsy pool

Saturday 29 January 2011

Member Intro Lesley Nixon (Mad Cat Glass)

A new feature for the FHF team Blog get to know our members and what makes us tick.

First up is the lovely Lesley of Mad Cat Glass a lampworker and sometimes jewellery artist she makes some funky focals.

meeee
My name is Lesley Jane Nixon and I am ALMOST 40 years old. I have been working with glass for almost 7 years from my home studio in North Staffordshire.

Lots of different things inspire me as I have lots of different 'styles' ... everything from our beautiful countryside, to friendly aliens inspires me :)

DSCF2065-1It has to be one of my vikings ! To be honest, I can't really single one specific bead out, but discovering my vikings was a real victory for me ... I really felt as though I could finally call a particular design my own :)

Visit Mad Cat Glass on Etsy and see Lesley's  Work

No comments: